The rates www.mexicotraveladvisors.com presented on our website are valid only on the day of listing or on the date indicated. Rates apply if you book the desired service, otherwise vary. The reservation is considered complete when you have a confirmation number and applied the corresponding charge.
When you book, authorizes Mexico Travel Advisors written and / or verbal using your credit card number to make payment way and confirming that you accept our reservation policies, demarcation of responsibility, payment and cancellation.
All reservations are subject to availability at time of processing your request. The availability can not be guaranteed until full payment has been received. For some reservations (which are identified before processing your reservation), we have to verify the availability of the provider before they can confirm. We ask a maximum of 24 hours for the verification of availability and confirmation. If you require a reservation for one day do it habitually, please contact us to expedite confirmation.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend you print your coupon and present it at time of service require paid. If you wish to change or cancel your reservation, please contact your assigned Travel advisor as soon as possible and please have your reservation number. Any change of booking is subject to availability and re-listing fees.
The amount corresponding to your reservation will be charged immediately to your credit card as long as the status of your reservation is confirmed show and will appear in your statement that read: "Cancun Hotel Reservations". For reservation payments, we accept credit cards Visa and Master Card, you can also do it through PayPal or Bank Deposit.
The rates published on our website are quoted in Mexican pesos and dollars as specified.
The transaction will be held in Mexico at the prevailing at the time of booking Pesos change. Please note that the amount that will appear on your receipt of your credit card, can vary up to three percent on the occasion of the international fluctuation of currency exchanges.
Mexico Travel Advisors, is not responsible of such fluctuation and by accepting these policies, you acknowledge to agree upon the charge in US Dollars.
If you need tax invoice, please contact one of our Travel Advisors. It is noteworthy that for tax reasons invoices are processed after having enjoyed the services reserved.
Any request for cancellation shall be submitted in writing via e-mail to your assigned Travel Consultant, mentioning your reservation number.
General Cancellations for reservations Hosting
It is noteworthy that when you make the reservation either your hosting or any tour or ground transportation service automatically displayed cancellation policies either in hotels, tours and transportation services.
General Tours Cancellations for reservations or ground transportation
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more prior to arrival date will be charged 20% of the total amount of your reservation.
- Reservations canceled 14-3 days before arrival will incur a penalty of 2 nights.
- There will be reimbursed reservations canceled 2 days before date of arrival, or if no directions. Also do not apply refunds for early departures.
- In holiday season and Easter no reimbursements.
- Reservations canceled 3 days or more before the date of service, subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
- There will be reimbursed reservations canceled 2 days before date of service, or if no directions.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
Mexico Travel Advisors serves as an intermediary between the client and the provider of the goods and services advertised on the website. Mexico Travel Advisors provides trade negotiations within their own standards of quality and services such as hotel accommodations, ground transportation and other activities such as tours and excursions, choosing only the best suppliers in the market. However, Mexico Travel Advisors can not assume any liability to those who purchase services on its website, for acts or omissions of suppliers here announced, because we have no control or legal relationship on its personnel, equipment, operation or goods.
Despite the close communication established by Mexico Travel Advisors with suppliers who advertise on your site, there is a possibility that the validity of some prices have expired or come from erroneous information provided by such providers. Despite this, Mexico Travel Advisors take precautions and check the rates that apply to each reservation. If the correct price is less than the amount quoted, Mexico Travel Advisors charge the lower amount. If the correct price is higher than the quoted price, assigned Travel Consultant will contact you, informing either the correct amount, making the reservation cancellation not agree with the increase in the price , leaving Mexico Travel Advisors and free suppliers from any liability or payment of compensation for inconvenience caused by such cancellation.
MEXICO TRAVEL ADVISORS, DECLARES:
- Photos published on our website are illustrative only and do not guarantee that on arrival, everything is exactly as shown.
- Star rating attached to hotels and services are based on the interpretation of Mexico Travel Advisors or in the interpretation of its own provider and may differ from the categories reported elsewhere.
- Descriptions of travel services are updated by Mexico Travel Advisors according to their knowledge and interpretation, but do not guarantee that everything will be exactly equal to its arrival.
- Mexico Travel Advisors reserves the right to refuse any customer at any time or circumstance.
- Any claim or written notice against Mexico Travel Advisors, must be received no later than 10 days after the return of the trip.
- Mexico Travel Advisors have no liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from any external situation as personal injury or third parties, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal property, loss of amusement, disgust, disappointment, anxiety or frustration, whether mental or physical, for example:
- Acts or omissions of any other person other than Mexico Travel Advisors or its employees.
- Disadvantages of the client in obtaining required travel documentation such as passports, visas and certificates, among others, in which case Mexico Travel Advisors will not reimburse.
- Any cause beyond the direct control of Mexico Travel Advisors as: Sickness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical breakdown, government actions, weather, among others.
- Customer unforeseen including airport departure times, time and date of entry and exit in hotels, coupon redemption policy, among others.
- Mexico Travel Advisors reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at our discretion, however as our means will be replaced with comparable services. If Mexico Travel Advisors have to completely cancel your reservation, responsibility for Mexico Travel Advisors will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to Mexico Travel Advisors.
- Mexico Travel Advisors not make a reimbursement in situations where the trip has to be canceled, postponed or interrupted for reasons beyond their control (such as weather, hurricane, earthquake, terrorism, etc. Although not limited thereto) and in which the contractual obligations of Mexico Travel Advisors with suppliers do not allow you to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid or to be paid to the provider by the customer. In any case, at the discretion of Mexico Travel Advisors, it may retain 10% of the amount paid for the reservation as an administrative expense.